This is the crappy, awkward part about starting a new blog. Or any kind of social media page.
The dreaded “About me” section.
Ah, well. Here goes (in list form!):
- I’m a 25 year old geek girl.
- I am engaged to a geek guy and we have a 2 year old geekling. No doubt several blog posts will include him.
- I’m super socially awkward.
- I like pink. Its a great color. Aerosmith even had a song about it.
- I dig writing and reading both. Right now I’m testing out my writing/plot development skills with Harry Potter fanfiction, but I eventually aim to write on my own.
- I love to cook and bake for people.
- I’m practically glued to my camera. Some people find it annoying, but I tend to either ignore them or just make sure my flash is SUPER BLINDINGLY BRIGHT when aimed in their direction. Bwahaha.
- As I’m sure you guessed by my blog title, I’m a bit of a gamer geek. I tend to play a lot of Nintendo console games. I also play World of Warcraft on Bloodhoof.
- I’m in college. I’m a biology major with plans to get a Bachelor’s in Nursing, eventually moving up to Nurse Practitioner, because, hey, why not? I also work (though I’m currently stuck on a sort of medical leave–I broke my foot and my cast is considered a safety hazard. Bleh.)
- I have decided that I need hobbies. So, I have decided on blogging and homesteading/survivalism (which is a really broad subject that gives me a lot of wiggle room). It isn’t really a hobby, but I also am very excited to start on an educational project for Geekling.